Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar is now live for Premium Pass gamers on all platforms. For everyone else, the content releases in 2 weeks time.
The expansion is slated as the biggest ever Battlefield DLC and includes the following:
• Galicia – An entrenched fight across a war-torn river valley.
• Brusilov Keep – A small village high in the Carpathians braces for a Russian siege.
• Albion – German ships invade the West Estonian Archipelago.
• Tsaritsyn – Old and new Russia clash in the war-torn streets of Tsaritsyn.
• Volga River – An epic tank battle along Volga River.
SUPPLY DROP GAME MODE
Resupplying troops was essential to victory in WW1, and the use of airplanes to deliver much-needed supplies was a completely new tactic. In the new Supply Drop mode, airdrops will appear periodically, and your team must defend the drop location to recover those supplies. The team that recovers the most supplies at the end of the match wins.
• Brusilov Offensive – The Russian army deploys new tactics on the Eastern Front in 1916.
• Red Tide – The Russian Red Army and White Guard clash in civil war during 1919.
• The Russian Empire’s White Guard
• Red Army
• Putilov Garford
• 305/52 O Coastal Gun
• Hussar Cavalry Unit
Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar comes with a plethora of new weapons:
Model 1900, SMG 08/18
FA Automatic Rifle, General Liu Rifle
Parabellum MG 14/17, Perino Model 1908
Mosin Nagant M91,Vetterli Vitali M1870/87
Sidearm (all kits)
Nagant Revolver, Obrez Pistol
Melee (all kits)
Cossack Dagger, Dud Club